I like that this game didn't bring out the completionist in me too much. Some other games I've played to relax wind up not being relaxing because I wind up trying too hard, but this one didn't cause me to do that.
A downloadable game for Windows
Flowerdrops is a simple & peaceful game about growing flowers with bouncy drops of water!
The Clovers & Caves Update is here! It's a massive expansion that adds:
- A vastly improved World Map that has 60+ new levels across 4+ new worlds
- 2 flower types: Clovers and Roses
- Many unique level mechanics to discover & interact with, including Water Balloons, Lava/Obsidian, Snow Blocks, Sprinklers, Hologram Blocks, and more!
- Unlockable Cosmetics for your cloudy friend (the most important feature in any video game, obviously)
- A "tips & tricks" system that has useful info about most things you'll encounter
- General improvements to the visuals
- So much polish, balancing, optimization, and bugfixes!
The universe is your garden!
There's still more I'd love to add to this game someday... another future update maybe? Who knows? :0
|Release date||Sep 05, 2020|
|Authors||Nate Wiesel, AJ Booker|
|Made with||Clip Studio Paint, GameMaker: Studio, Adobe Photoshop, Audacity|
|Tags||Casual, Character Customization, Cute, Gardening, Minimalist, Nonlinear, Physics, Relaxing, Singleplayer|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- 1.21 Released (Hotfix)Sep 07, 2020
- Clovers & Caves is out!Sep 05, 2020
- Clovers & Caves Update sneak peek!Jul 25, 2020
- Flowerdrops Level Design process (also V1.1 is out!)Sep 20, 2019
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Lovely game. A bit too easy, I'd say - you could have ramped up the difficulty towards the end some more. Still, a very fun way to pass the time.
Just finished your game. I had a lot of fun. This is a really nicely designed, wholesome puzzler. Loved it.
Hi, I Played your game and made a video about it. It took me 2 hours and 42 minutes to beat it. It is challenging to suggest anything because the game is gorgeous and polished. The only thing I wish it had is some story narration. I could feel that something is going on while I move through the levels. I could not get what exactly is happening, though. If you want me to delete the video, let me know. However, I still hope that you like the video because I make similar videos every day. I will be delighted if you subscribe. Anyway, I enjoyed playing the game and hope that you will not stop making them.
This is so simple and a lot of fun! What a chill little puzzle game.
Loved it ! It was so much fun to watch the droplets bounce around in those pretty environments, and figure out how to water the flowers through wind, wheels, gravity... . Thank you for your work !